- Even though you have 21 years behind you as a band, did this record feel like a rebirth?
- Isaac Hanson: Well, there is a rebirth in the sense that this album almost didn’t get made.
- What do you mean?
- Isaac Hanson: We had a full-scale band breakup before this record. We started writing in the beginning of 2012 and it didn’t go very well. We almost broke up for good, to be frank. It is a weird thing because we are family. Basically, we looked at each other and went, "We are going to kill each other."
- men get into something not aimed at their gender: get special titles like "brony." recognition by creators. heralded for defying gender appeal. get documentary.
- women get into something not aimed at their gender: not real fans. probably secret friend zone warriors deadset on erasing men from the human race. get insulting demeaning memes and sexual harassment.
“you’ll scare guys off with that feminist crap”
oh i’m sorry
the kind of guy who has problems with me demanding that i be treated as his equal is totally the kind of guy i want to be in a relationship with